Hi, and thanks for stopping by! Goofball Mommy is a PR-friendly blog. I look forward to working with brands that I believe make life easier for women who are mothers and wives, and I look forward to writing about products that my family loves.
If this is your first time stopping by, you can find out more about who I am and what my blog is about by reading my about me page!
Here are a few details on my family:
- 26-year-old mom who loves to read, drink coffee, decorate and travel!
- 26-year-old dad who loves technology, sports, music, off-roading, shooting and technology. And more technology.
- Son born in June of 2010 who is obsessed with Hockey, Transformers, Power Rangers, Super Heroes, Ninja Turtles, Blocks and LEGOS. He has an over active imagination.
- 2 dogs named Babie (8 years) and Lucy (1 year) that are both Pugs. They are not pets but members of the family.
I can provide the following services:
- Reviews/Giveaways – I will always look to review products that fit in with my lifestyle and that I think would value my readers. All reviews will include full disclosure statements.
- Sponsored Content – If you’d like me to share information about a product or service you have, consider sponsoring a post. All sponsored content will be unique. Any wording you’d like me to include will be fully disclosed.
- Freelance writing
- Brand Ambassadorships – I am looking for a special brand (or two) to work with regularly, let me know if it might be yours!
- Blogger/Media Trips – I am available for travel and would love to attend events that are relevant to this blog and post about them. Please email me at ~ Goofballmommy@yahoo.com
- Speaker- I am available for speaking engagements related to Blogging, Social Media, Monetizing, Parenting, and Life. I also am available to speak to elementary and preschool children. Please email me at ~ Goofballmommy@yahoo.com
I pride myself on having quality and valuable content for my reader’s enjoyment and use. If you have a product that is a good match for my blog I would love to work with you. Please reach out to me and let me know how I may help your company.