Every Week Goofball Mommy Features a New Blogger. If you missed last week please go check out Babies Bloodhounds and Booze!
Be sure to come back every Friday to find your next blog crush!
This week we have Cajun McJilton from Blooming in Bedlam!
Blooming in Bedlam is about healthier living without sacrificing convenience. Topics include homemade beauty products, essential oils, diy/repurposing projects and food with healthier ingredient substitutes.
Be sure to go check Cajun out at these sites: Blog: Blooming in Bedlam
Now lets get down to the questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
Well, I had an insane love of pinterest before I started. I kept clicking through to blogs and thinking “I could do this…” then a friend encouraged me and basically said “you should do this”. And that was it.
- What keeps You blogging?
Definitely the community! Lady Bloggers are such a unique class of exceptional people. Everyone is so willing to help and the sense of camaraderie is unbelievable.
- What is your favorite post?
I can’t possibly pick. So many are like my children (clearly I am childless). Don’t get me wrong, I don’t love them all. But I do love a whole lot of them. Everyone else’s favorite seems to be How Essential Oils Changed My Beauty Routine + My 6 Must-Have Oils for Beauty (http://www.bloominginbedlam.com/?p=1178)
- What blogs inspire you?
I love byregina.com for her amazing inspiration and can-do blogger attitude. I love thedabblist.com for the sense of peace she infuses in to every single post. Both are strong, confident, beautiful lady bloggers do amazing things. I have blog crushes on them for sure.
- What is your Holy Grail
Ummmmm… I’m a realist so I rarely dream Super Big. Right now my ULTIMATE is to become a successful and celebrated enough blogger to make an independent income such as would replace my job income. I actually think that is a feasible goal in the next couple years. It would be really cool if you’d come visit, comment and follow me on your favorite social media forum. Sharing a post you loved would really rock my world too 😉
- If there is one thing that you could do what would it be?
Oops, I guess I already answered that in the previous question. Would another shameless plea for shares or follows be inappropriate at this point?
- Where would your dream vacation be? Probably a month long adventure through Belize with my husband. a week or so in the mountains and at least two weeks on the ocean.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I hope it hasn’t happened yet! I put myself through college to get two degrees after a boatload of student loans while working full-time and somehow managed to secure a super-fine husband in my spare time. But honestly, I believe there is so much more awesome stuff in store for me.
- What is your biggest Failure? Working in a thankless job for way too long where I was under appreciated, under valued and spent way too many nights driving home crying. I wasted a really significant amount of time learning a lot but being absolutely miserable all because I was too stubborn to quit. Epic. Fail. Now you know why I love my blog. I never want to be beholden to a thankless job ever again.
Thank you for your time and support. And a very special THANK YOU to Lisa @ Goofball Mommy for the feature!
To Hear More From Cajun be sure to go check out Blooming in Bedlam!!