You started your blog, you may have even written a few posts, but what happens now?
When you are a new blogger it feels like you will never learn everything there is to learn. You get some posts up, and get your first comment and are over excited until you realize it was your mom. We have all been there. So where do you turn? It can take months before you are able to figure out anything worth knowing blogging.
That is where my Blogging Bootcamp comes in.
This course will teach you what to do with your blog once you have created one. I spent 8 months learning about everything that goes into blogging and having a successful blog in order to make this class perfect. I took blog classes, went to conferences, and read countless articles in order to ensure I knew what it takes to stand out in the blogging world. I spent over $1000 to learn everything I am teaching you in this class.
In this class you will learn:
1. Tracking your Statistics- What statistics do you need to be paying attention to?
2. Writing Frequency, Editorial Calendar, Blogging Schedule- How often should you be writing? What is an Editorial Calendar and why do you need one? How much time should I be spending on blogging?
3. Social Media- General social media info
4. Facebook- Tips, Tricks, and posting schedule
5. Pinterest- Tips, Tricks and pinning Schedule
6. Twitter- Tips, Tricks, and posting schedule
7. Other Social Media- Instagram, Google+, SnapChat, Stumble upon
8. Blog Comments- pluggins that work, filtering your comments, What to approve what not to?
9. Linky Parties and Guest Posts- Ways to get guest posts, what linky parties I participate in, why you need to be doing both!
10. Website must haves and Branding- How to brand your site and what must have items need to be on it?
11. Content Idea’s- Ways to come up with more content and what types of content you should have!
12. Earning Money Blogging and Giveaways- Different ways to earn money blogging and how to get and run giveaways.
Plus you will get two bonus lessons:
1. List of Blogging Resources- Resources I have used and are worth your time!
2. Other Recommendations for your Blog- Other information that will help you as you get to know this blogger thing!
You will also receive access to new information sent out in a newsletter once a month featuring new tips and tricks for blogging and a private facebook group where you can network, learn from each other, ask me questions and create your own tribe.
“This Course gave so much information in such a short amount of time. Better information than a course I paid $200 for in the past.” – Carrie G.
“The information I have received from the newsletters alone is worth the $30.” -Tiffany P.
“My Social media referral traffic has risen by 300% just one week after taking Bootcamp. I could not be more greatful to Lisa for always being there to answer any questions I may email her with. This is not just a course you read and walk away from. Lisa is great at continuing to mentor you along your blog journey.” -Alexis M.
“Blogging Bootcamp is a no brainer. A Steal for only $30. If you pass over this course you are making a mistake!”- Kathleen T.
Sign up today by clicking Here or the link below. This Class is only $30 but since I know how hard it is to fork out money being a beginning blogger you can get 25% off by using Promo Code: NEWBIE at checkout!
Do you have a great blogging resource? Leave a link in the comments!
P.S. How I deal with my Email Overload and how you can get a handle on yours!