Read this years post Why you Really Really Need a Simplified Planner!
Last year, I came across Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner at a giveaway hosted on a blog. I was not lucky enough to will the planner and when I went to check it out on her website Emilyley.com I was very disappointed to find out that they were sold out. Well, I subscribed to Emily’s Instagram and quickly learned that they were going to order more and was able to snag one before that order was also sold out! Ladies, this planner has literally changed my life! I went from being a forgetful mom to a well-organized one.
Emily Ley’s simplified planners went on sale this morning and I made sure to snag one and here is why you should get yourself on over there to get one to.
1. It has an hourly breakdown to your daily schedule and a monthly break down as well. The hourly break down lets you plan your day during the times you have things scheduled allowing you to see when you need to get things done and when you have some free time.
There is also a monthly break down at the beginning of each month. I like to mark down what bills are due on the days they are due in the month pages.
They also show you the previous and next month at the top of the page.
2. It has a hard cover that comes in 3 different styles!
The hard cover with the protected corners makes it very hard to damage this planner. I always seem to drop mine and It is surprisingly still in perfect condition. The three covers are so cute. Last year I had the rainbow one(that was the only choice they had), this year I opted for the Navy polka dots.
3. They come with a heavy duty spiral binding.
This allows you to have it open to just one page!
4. There is always a inspirational quote or bible verse at the top of each day.
5. There is a place for your meal plan and notes for the day on each page.
This makes it perfect to plan out your dinners. In the notes sections I like to write down if there is a birthday or anniversary or something I need to remember on that day.
6. There is a to-do section!!
During the times that you have free you are able to get the things on your to-do list done. Plus you can keep everything in one place!
7. There are now two different simplified planners.
There is now a daily and a weekly break down planner.
8. There is a folder in the front cover!
You can store bills in here or a note pad and stickers for your pages.
9. There are monthly dividers that are plastic and hard to damage.
This is really important to me. I like to be able to quickly turn to the month and I like that they are not just paper that can be damaged. They are beautiful colors as well.
10. There is an elastic band to hold it shut.
The elastic band holds the planner clothes and helps protect the pages.
There are pages in the front of the planner that help you learn to simplify, Show you some tips on how to get the most out of your planner, and write down your go to meals. There is also a few pages to write what memories you are going make this year.
Here is a short video from Emily about the simplified binder.
This is NOT a paid post, Emily has no idea I exist even though I think she is totally awesome and adore everything on her site and blog.
All pictures and video’s borrowed from Emilyley.com